Forums Patna Book Club Introduction Please!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Atul Kumar 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Team_IBC
    Admin

Hey guys!
    Anyone who joins the club, please introduce yourself here. This applies to anyone and everyone. We need to know each other so that when we meet in one of the book club meetings, it’s good out there!
    Thanks

On mission #ReadBetter

Hi all,
    myself Alok Mishra from Biharsharif, Bihar. I am a post-graduate in English literature. Highly enthusiastic about reading and writing, I am delighted to be among all of you. Looking forward to an eventful journey here.

mission #ReadBetter

sana

Hi Everyone!
    I am Sana Asif, President, Patna Book Club. I have done my graduation in English from Patna University and now pursuing Post Graduation. I love reading books, painting, debating etc. My all time favourite book is ‘Pride and Prejudice’ by Jane Austen.

Hey guys,
    Atul here. I am also a member of Patna Book Club and love reading books. Just attended the second club meet on 7th May and it was a fantastic experience! Looking forward to useful interactions and also a pan-India readers’ meet someday.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.