Forums General Forums (Open to All) Authors Shakespeare

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Rahul Shukla 2 hours, 20 minutes ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

While I could create any other thing, Shakespeare is very close to me! I don’t think there must be a reader who read others so much and not Shakespeare. What are your views about Shakespeare, guys? Let’s talk about him.

Team_IBC
    Admin

Shakespeare is eternal! Amazing selection once again!

On mission #ReadBetter

What I can say about this man. He has done tremendous works in the field of English literature. In the field of poems, drama no one can match him. Reading Shakespeare is like reading the whole universe of Engish literature. Hope either people will join this then we can create something specific about this great man.

Though I belong to the different background I am very much aware of the writer. The way he explains the thoughts in his books is incomparable. I got a chance to read Romeo and Juliet two years ago. Such a wonderful piece of writing by him. What I like most of his writings because the way he turns a character and turns into a hero from nowhere.

In my college, one of my professors taught me that Shakespeare was a gay. He is an old reader of Shakespeare. I have searched for the evidence but find the knowledge in less amount. can you people out there discuss this.

In my college, one of my professors taught me that Shakespeare was a gay. He is an old reader of Shakespeare. I have searched for the evidence but find the knowledge in less amount. can you people out there discuss this.

It’s a debatable argument much evidence in the favour of this argument and many against if it. Some also interpret the sonnets of Shakespeare as they were written to a male friend. But these interpretations do not make any sense to his writings. And there is no any surety of these evidence they can be false or true. But if you try to make a decision from these arguments about his writings it will be highly partial for him.

Hold on, guys! We are debating over a great personality, and we need to maintain the decorum. Though I have also heard the allegations like this thee are no any certain proof to testify r=this argument.

Let’s shift the momentum of the debate and create something new that would be beneficiary for all of us. I am thinking that why not we should discuss these things that still Shakespeare dramas occupies contemporary relevance or with the passage of time those are decaying…

Let’s shift the momentum of the debate and create something new that would be beneficiary for all of us. I am thinking that why not we should discuss these things that still Shakespeare dramas occupies contemporary relevance or with the passage of time those are decaying…

Nice question bro. Really it’s a tough one but we can analyze the aftermath of Shakespeares’s drama and their relevance in contemporary word. In my opinion, Shakespeare’s plays are evergreen and everlasting they still make an impact on our world. We can find Iago in our world right now. The story of King Lear still occupies a contemporary relevance.

What I should say about Shakespeare. This men has created history in the field of english literature. Dramas by shakespeare are so realistic that it can be fit in every situation. The first one I read by Shakespeare was Othello. And I still remember the depth of misunderstanding between Othello and his wife. What this can do with love even it can take someone’s life. In every walk of life the usefulness of Shakespears play can be easily found.

Shakespeare is really vast canvas to cover under one tree. If you want to discuss about his poems and drama that will take dedicated roop to discuss on those. The way shakespeare presented his ideas in pretty well manner is really incomparable.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.