Forums General Forums (Open to All) Books Spiritual Book Talks

This topic contains 19 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Sherash Arya 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Team_IBC
    Admin

Hello, friends!

As you demanded, we have come up with the dedicated space where we can talk about spiritual literature non-stop. So, let’s start the talk. To begin with what’s the latest spiritual book you guys are reading? Who is the spiritual author whom you like?

On mission #ReadBetter

Thanks admin for understanding our concern and creating a dedicated thread for spiritual talks. We often find other things but it’s hard to find something special dedicated to spirituality. At first, we try our level best to ignore the facts and delibrately creates delusions for make believe situation and often regard spirituality only for the elder persons. But when we start our true journey of life, in every walk we are in search such outocmes.
    Coming to the point of book i am reading right now about spirituality. Currently, i am reading an auto biography of a yogi.such a fablous book this is written with a purpose to get the better understanding of life’s journey.

Nice to see this that you have created a dedicated thread specially for the discussion of spiritual books. Many thanks for that!
    At present I am reading The Bhagavad Gita. You don’t need to say much about this book. This is an evergreen classic that devolves the creativity within the human. When we face the dualisms Gita is the best solution for this problem.

At such an age when you get your retirement, you need something like this to motivate yourself. Though it is misconception made by the general people in reality spirituality does not belong to any age. The real meaning of this knowing yourself truly and we can start doing this at any age. Of course, it is one of the toughest tasks in this world to understand yourself. It is also true that any can find peace and solace in running away through the oblivion of Himalayas but you need to stay with them there then try hard to find the peace here. That would have been ever better. i am trying to do so…

Book Name – A Thousand Seeds of Joy
    Author – Ananda Karunesh

I will suggest the spiritual book lovers to read this very good book. I have liked it so far and I believe seniors will like it too. It’s about direct conversations with Saraswati and Lakshmi.

really this one is nice. I have read this book and found it so useful in many ways. The spirituality that has been discussed in this book is really different than ordinary talks os spirituality. Some interesting facts and talks have been discussed. I will suggest you read this book to enhance your spiritual level.

Anything that explores the spiritual heights of life will let you feel the calmness inside you. Any spiritual book provides joy, happiness and pleasure to a different level. As Pooja is suggesting here that A thousand seeds of joy are a bok that is about the direct conversation of Laxmi and Saraswati. So, I think this book will be special. Surely I will try to read it.

It is really nice to see young people are taking interest in spiritual books. Sooner or later we will have to realise that only becoming a problem-solving machine is not the solution. The calmness of the head and making our life worth should be the main motive of someone’s life.
    I have previously heard about this book A thousand seeds of joy. I don’t know much in detail but will surely love to read this book. After getting support from some readers surely it will be a good one.

When our emotions have been hijacked by the dullness of surroundings then spirituality is the only way out. There is no other room that will lead you to a peaceful destination. In order to develop that senses, we need to study some books those will help us to achieve our goal. The books of Swami Vivekananda and other yogis enlightens our mind. But the cruel part is so frightening. Our young generations are not at all interested in getting touch with these things.
    But there is a ray of hope is still burning when we see a person like Ananda karunesh who are trying hard with their writings to bring back the seeds of joy among us. The book by him is a good piece that defines the holy talks between gods.

Author – Ananda Karunesh

I will suggest the spiritual book lovers to read this very good book. I have liked it so far and I believe seniors will like it too. It’s about direct conversations with Saraswati and Lakshmi.

Thanks for suggesting this book, Pooja! I will get the book asap and would love to explore what’s inside that inspired you so much. This is really going to be a good thread for the admirers of spiritual books.

Read - cause that's what makes you a human!

Author – Ananda Karunesh

I will suggest the spiritual book lovers read this very good book. I have liked it so far and I believe seniors will like it too. It’s about direct conversations with Saraswati and Lakshmi.

Thanks for suggesting this book, Pooja! I will get the book asap and would love to explore what’s inside that inspired you so much. This is really going to be a good thread for the admirers of spiritual books.

Nice to hear it from you Alka. Anything comes under the net of spirituality I love to read that. Will surely read this book by Ananda karunesh a thousand seeds of joy.

Indeed spirituality is a need for everyone. Sometimes we feel a vacuum in our life that can only be fulfiled by the books that can provide us pleasure, comfort and peace altogether. Novels can give you two things but for peace, you need to read spirituality.
    There are good books available out there that can provide us with those things. Like books of Swami Vivekananda and some spiritual talks especially of j. Krishnamurti.

Indeed spiritualism is a way of life that inspires us to understand the truth of beauty. The surrounding created by God is overwhelming when we start listening to the music of silence altogether with our closed eyes.
    There are many books in this field which inspired me to rediscover myself. With enough capacity in their book like Swami Vivekananda. They have the capacity to build a building from a broken brick. I have learned a lot from spiritual books.
    As some other members of this club are suggesting about new spiritual book teaching of Laxmi and Saraswati. I will surely read that one to quench my self sustaining desire for pleasure.

After reading the thoughts of many readers here, I also tried the book by Ananda Karunesh. A Thousand Seeds of Joy is a new-age spiritual book; it’s not like the classics and it does sound dubious at the beginning that there might be an author who really talks to the Goddesses. However, as I progressed in the book, I realised that the talks are not simplistic in nature and it does come from a being who is either realised to that highest extent or just beyond realisation. An interesting book indeed. I would also want to draw the attention of my friends to a book God and the Evolving Universe by Michael Murphy. Has anyone read that yet?

Yea, I too went for that awesome book by Ananda Karunesh. There is a lot to understand about divinity, spirituality and practicality of life in his book. An Awesome read for me.

Amit_Mishra

Spirituality connects our body to mind in an organised way that brings the joy of knowing yourself. Whether it is the requirement of time or surroundings that turn someone to go for the spiritual book. It is the cruel truth about spiritualism. We read it according to our time if everything is good we just ignore this section of life.
    There is a classical saying prayer without labour is worthless and labour without prayer too. There should be a mixture of two things in order to succeed in our life.
    And in this way recently I got a book from Ananda Karunesh, A thousand seeds of joy. There is a charm in this book that directly connects readers to utilise the useful resources available in this book in the terms of talks between goddesses. A book in a different style, a dialogue, a presentation of thought and creations of the author himself. But with an authority. I think every reader should read this book and celebrate the strong cultural heritage of our religion.

Spirituality does not cover only one aspect of human life rather it is an ocean that covers the whole surroundings.
    There is connected between the reality and falsehood that can be manually understood by spirituality.
    There is a classic debate about mind-body dualism and this kind of things can be covered up by the regular reading of spiritual books.
    And my favourite one in this section is ‘the analysis of mind’ by Sigmund Freud.

Spirituality does not cover only one aspect of human life rather it is an ocean that covers the whole surroundings.
    There is connected between the reality and falsehood that can be manually understood by spirituality.
    There is a classic debate about mind-body dualism and this kind of things can be covered up by the regular reading of spiritual books.
    And my favourite one in this section is ‘the analysis of mind’ by Sigmund Freud.

I am not interested in your argument that Sigmund Freud can be discussed as a spiritual author. They were the one who ignored the core of the spirituality. For them, these things are merely a joke and a joyful kind of act only to please people.

I also not agree with Nirmal. The works of Freud is all about scientific analysis of the human mind. the spirituality is far ahead than scientific inventions. At every stage, it challenges the scientific evolution.

Last year I read a book named the algorithm of Gita by Haribakt. There was a little innovation involved in this book. The message was delivered in the somewhat different way. There was a practical approach taken under the consideration of the author to enlightened even the last person in the queue.
    If someone else has read this book then please share your experiences as well.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.